ATTIS Group is acting since 1995 as international group of the companies and focuses on worldwide trade transactions and logistics in oil and gas sector, also on system integration, methodology and development in banking sector and interbank settlements. ATTIS Group consists of such companies as ATTIS Capital (Russia, Moscow), Algorithms and systems (Belarus), Financial Instruments Platform(Kazakhstan), OSP (China), Kontinentas (Lithuania), Sabre Invest (Latvia), OPENSKY COMPANY ( Sultanate of Oman), GlobalTech_IP (UK-China), ATTIS China, Eurasian Trade Union (Russia), Kemya Enterprises (UAE), ATTIS Club, CrossBorderXP , LLP (Ireland).
ATTIS Group has a possibility to implement and provide to its members and exclusive partners with financial leasing of banking instruments, such as BG and others issued by one of top ranked banks.
This opportunity allows our partners to find best and proper solutions in financing of their international trade activity.
ATTIS Group finance & banking team is able to provide a complete set of services in order to develop a financing environment most suitable for the partner.
ATTIS Group implements projects in:
- Banking and finance
- Information Technology
- Logistics and Customs routines
- Foreign trade transactions including with full range of oil products and copper
ATTIS Group operates with following infrastructure:
- Modern and effective smart processing platforms
- Implemented projects in payments
- Self-service info-kiosk payment networks
- Various payment instruments
- Wide trade representatives and advanced partners network